TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The International Association of Auto Theft Investigators (IAATI) is a non-profit organisation formed to provide professional training, education and support to assist professionals involved in the detection, investigation and reduction of vehicle theft. The Association was established in America in 1952 and currently has 3,069 professional members in 35 countries. IAATI SAB is the Southern African Branch of the association hosting the 65th International Seminar in Cape Town 2017.
- Registration will not be processed or confirmed until proof of payment is received.
- Once your registration has been processed, payment must be made within 7 days or the registration will be cancelled.
- Delegates are liable for any bank charges for cash deposits
The registration fee includes:
- Full access to all sessions
- Refreshments and lunch on seminar days
- Access to the exhibition
- Delegate bag and programme
- Attendance to Presidents welcome reception
- Attendance to gala banquet
The Companion fee includes:
- Access to the Presidents welcome reception
- Access to the gala banquet.
- No attendance to the exhibition or seminar is permitted
- Registrations close on 14 August 2017 and only on-site registrations will be accepted after this date.
- All cancellations /amendments must be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations received on/before 30 April 2017, the registration fee will be refunded in full less ZAR 250 administration fee and applicable bank charges.
IAATI SAB shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the IAATI SAB bank account, the details of which will be provided on request
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for IAATI SAB via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by IAATI SAB separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR) and US Dollar (USD)
IAATI SAB takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the purchase of seminar tickets which are sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of service on-site.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and IAATI SAB chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
IAATI SAB may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by IAATI SAB based in South Africa and with registration number 2012/178848/08 and located at
20 Georgian Crescent, Bryanston, 2191
IAATI SAB NPC
Support : email@example.com